WARSAW, POLAND — February 4, 2021 — Klabater, in partnership with Juggler Games, has announced The Amazing American Circus -a single-player circus empire-building game coming to PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Switch, on May 20th, 2021. As part of the reveal, Klabater released a new gameplay trailer, showing the game’s in-depth deck-building mechanics, incredible hand-drawn environments, interactive audiences, and much more!
The Amazing American Circus is a unique blend of a card game, tycoon, and an adventure game. Build a wandering circus, collect a strong deck of cards, gather a fantastic troupe of artists and performers, and travel across the 19th century United States! Dare to challenge the legendary P.T. Barnum and make your enterprise the most incredible show of America!
The Amazing American Circus relives the great days of 19th-century American circuses where players can build their circus empire, manage it and perform however they choose. It explores the behind-the-scenes organization of circuses, the bizarre folklore, brutal crimes, and social inequality of 19th century American entertainment. This unique experience delivers the story of a struggle between a newcomer and an industry giant – P.T. Barnum. Like Slay the Spire, The Amazing American Circus brings a fresh approach to the deck-building genre. Players can use collectible cards to perform incredible circus stunts and wow their audiences. The game has a non-brutal policy to reliving the performances of American circuses.
What does The Amazing American Circus offer?
- Become a circus legend! Save a run-down circus, assemble a troupe of performers and challenge the greatest showman on Earth: P.T. Barnum himself.
- Recruit and train over 15 different types of circus artists
- Take part in exciting battles in the circus arena using the beautifully illustrated collectible cards
- Upgrade your circus caravan thanks to different types of wagons offering over 100 possible modifications
- Meet both historical and fictional characters deeply embedded in American folklore, such as John D. Rockefeller, Susan B. Anthony, or Nikola Tesla
- Immerse yourself in a story taking place during the turbulent era of the fading Wild West and enter the beautiful and dark world of Native American folklore and the immigrant populace
- Listen to a unique soundtrack inspired by classical circus music
The Amazing American Circus in numbers:
- 170 hand-illustrated cards
- 15 types of circus artists, among them mimes, strongmen, and acrobats
- 12 various circus wagons unlocking new skills and options
- 16 different types of audience, whom you have to attract and entertain
- Over 100 modifications and upgrade options for your circus caravan
- 90 cities and towns to visit
- 4 distinct geographical regions – travel across the American continent
- 1 powerful opponent to defeat – the legendary P.T. Barnum
- 1 but epic adventure akin to Buzz Luhrman’s musicals, Ennio Morricone’s westerns, and the classic road movies
- 60 minutes of a soundtrack inspired by country and folk music from different parts of the USA
The Amazing American Circus is a unique blend of a card game, tycoon, and an adventure game. Build a wandering circus, collect a strong deck of cards, gather a fantastic troupe of artists and performers, and travel across the 19th century United States.
The title will be released on May 20, 2021. It will be available on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and next-gens.
Klabater is a global production and publishing house. Our involvement includes anything from financial support and investment, through production process support, to a PR & Marketing campaign. We take the load off developers’ shoulders focus on developing their vision into a successful game. To discuss potential collaborations, please visit http://klabater.com/contact.
About Juggler Games
Juggler Games is an independent video game developer, best known for My Memory of Us – a touching tale of friendship during war times. Our goal is to tell meaningful stories that convey our unique artistic vision.