Become a judge presiding over complicated cases of ordinary citizens, criminals, revolutionaries and their enemies. You will decide whose deeds will go unpunished, and whose head will roll from a swift guillotine cut.
Beware, however, because the eyes of Paris are upon you – with many factions vying for power and influence over you, you will have to become a political force on your own in order to survive… and to seize the control of Paris for yourself.
We. The Revolution is a new game set during one of the bloodiest and chaotic periods in Europe’s history. Players who enjoy moral dilemmas, complex choices, and political intrigue will find We. The Revolution a perfect blend of all three. The story recreates the bloody and paranoid atmosphere of the French Revolution, where friends and enemies were often one and the same.
- Shape history and decide who will live and who will die
- Experience the oppressive atmosphere of the French Revolution
- Preside over more than 100 unique court cases
- Run your own courtroom – question witnesses, analyze clues and evidence, read reports, and pass sentences
- Make friends and enemies of different rival factions vying for power
- Engage in a mix of genres, blending case-building with intrigue-crafting and turn-based tactics
- Discover the unusual visual style blending the simplicity of polygons with neoclassical art