Warsaw, Poland | April 13th, 2023 – Klabater is glad to report that Tin Can, a thrilling sci-fi simulation survival is set to launch on April 27th, 2023, on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5. The title will receive a distinctive console adaptation with the cross-buy feature.
In Tin Can, players take on the role of an astronaut stranded on a malfunctioning space capsule, struggling to stay alive and make it back to Earth. With limited resources and a ticking clock, players must use their wits and skills to repair the ship, manage their oxygen supply, and navigate through treacherous space debris.
From asteroid fields to nebulae, these cosmic monsters will wreak havoc on your systems and won’t give you a lot of time to breathe…
- Tin Can will be available on Xbox and PlayStation at price of €/$ 19,99.
- Tin Can: Supporter Edition with base game and OST – €/$ 22,49.
- Tin Can – Original Tracks – €/$ 4,99.
- Dismantle, swap, and fix anything inside the pod.
- Manage the systems down to every single component.
- Control numerous systems which all have their own unique function and serve to ensure your survival. Every system is interconnected, from the oxygen generator to the emergency lights.
- Organize over a dozen different components, all having their own specific function and causing different problems when damaged.
- Experience organic failures thanks to the simulated nature of resources and components inside the game. You will have to figure out what is wrong and retrace failures back to the source.
- Engage in realistic management of vital resources, such as oxygen, carbon dioxide, temperature, and radiation. No arbitrary numbers here. The levels of these resources required for survival are based on real life!