Take part in a roller coaster of emotions with Louise embarking on a road trip of a lifetime through the late 1960s USA, trying to show her son Mitch how to navigate the often cruel modern world. Your choices matter! ✅
👩👦 What Does It Take To Be A Mother?
Telling good from bad was never easy, all the less when you’re a single mum in her late 20s with a clever 8-year-old under your care. Each choice you make in the crucial few moments we all know may change our lives for good in a split of a second, influence what kind of person Mitch turns out to be and what values shall guide him once he becomes his own man.
🧑🏼🤝🧑🏾 Why Are You Who You Are?
Find clues as to why Louise’s life is what it is today, take crucial decisions no other person would be strong enough to stomach, and show Mitch what he needs to see in order for him to become independent, suave, and brave enough to conquer the day.
🔥 Everything Has Consequences
Your decisions REALLY matter! To keep track of Mitch’s growth as a person, each choice you make adds positive or negative points to three key statistics: Righteousness, Confidence, and Relations. These influence which type of ending Mitch will reach at the end of the game – there are 9 unique endings in total!
🗺️ Everybody Has Their Story
The 1960s were tumultuous in more ways than one – the Summer of Love, the Vietnam War, the survivors and the losers of the great upheaval in history.
Canned Heat was “Going Up the Country” while Bob Dylan asked “How does it feel” to have no home and live on the street.
Travel across the country and meet a plethora of characters that may help or may dissuade Louise from her goals – including the most controversial groups many thought long gone.
- Decisions REALLY matter! To keep track of Mitch’s growth as a person, each choice you make adds positive or negative influence to three statistics: Righteousness, Confidence, and Relations. As a result, this changes your story on the go, which makes each player’s experience feel unique.
- Mother & Son relationship – Not only will their individual fates be subject to change, but also their mutual relationship. Best Month Ever! is above all else the story of the touching, challenging and unique bond that can only exist between a mother and son.
- Different Outcomes – Turn on, tune in, drop out… and decide! Different choices result in different endings of the game. It is up to the player to decide what kind of person Mitch will become and what exactly happened during his memorable journey through the USA with his mother.
- Weird 60s trip – What a time to travel it was! Canned Heat was singing about “Going Up the Country” while Bob Dylan asked “How does it feel” to have no home and live on the street. Louise and Mitch travel across the country, meeting bikers, hippies, Klansmen, Native Americans, and far-out wanderers of all sorts.
- No losers here! – Don’t be a square, you can’t ‘lose’ in Best Month Ever! Your decision will shape Mitch as an adult person. He may of course get some kicks on the way, but hey, the story will still be unique and rewarding! Can you dig it?