During the onset of the October Revolution in the uninhabitable Siberian wilderness, a group of passengers have survived the mysterious catastrophe of a Trans-Siberian railway train. They must endure in a harsh ice-clad climate until a rescue party arrives. Facing many dangers, their own weaknesses and, above all, their own prejudice, passengers from different social classes will have to unite and make decisions that often go against their beliefs. They will be constantly put to the test and will survive or the decisions will break them. How and if they survive and at what cost is up to the player.
The basic mechanics of the game will focus on the survival of the characters (meeting their needs, gathering resources, expanding the camp, taking care of security, exploring surroundings), but the player will quickly find out that in order to win, he needs much more: to learn the personality of the characters and work out relations between them, mitigating conflicts and taking care of the morale. You may choose to act selfish but it is cooperation that will allow you to win and keep clear conscience.
In Help Will Come Tomorrow you will:
• Overcome class animosities between your party members in order to survive in an innovative class relations building system.
• Manage scarce resources and stay alive in frosty wilderness of Siberia before help arrives.
• Guide 9 unique characters coming from different social origins and grouping in three society classes
• Discover intimate stories and past of all party members
• Build and expand your own camp to increase the chances of survival
• Face dynamically changing weather conditions and unforgiving Siberian wildlife affecting survivors life.
• Experience in-game Event system based on characters relations and morale
• Immerse yourself in touching story set in 1917 pre – Bolschevik Imperial Russia