Tough times ahead of Crossroads Inn as winter is coming to Delcrys. It’s getting colder every day. What’s more, for the first time in years, there’ real snow! The white fluff is everywhere. Martyn just let us know, that it’s time to bring out Christmas decorations from the storage room.
We have special gift for you! Crossroads Inn now supports Steam Workshop! Create new scenarios in Crossroads Inn Editor and share it with the community! You can also find additional scenarios and insert it to your game. If you want to chat with other modders from Crossroads Inn, we added special channel on our Discord Server. Join now at Klabater.com/Discord!
You can still report bugs on our Discord Channel. We would like to thank you for every report out there. It helps us a lot! Next patch, that will be after Christmas, will focus only on fixing the bugs!
Here you can find a list of all changes:
– Steam Workshop support is live! Players can now create their own scenarios in Crossroads Inn and upload them to the Workshop. A guide is available in Crossroads Inn Steam Guides so make sure to look it up!
– Winter is coming, and with it, area around your tavern will now feature snow. Don’t eat the yellow one
– Gambling has been redesigned. Guests are able to play dice without croupier and with any amount of players (above 1). Croupiers join tables to collect house cut based on the wealth of the players and their amount. Croupiers will no longer remain stuck at tables without active players, instead leaving if not enough players are present to play
– Fixed issues with carrying out passed out (drunk) guests
– Expanding a room in Build Mode will now copy the rooms floor and wall paint onto the new tiles. For this to happen, the player must have enough money for the paint, and walls/floor tiles in the room need to be the same style
– Fixed UI issues with displaying requirements for tenants to rent a room
– Added the following Christmas decorative items: Snowman, Snowbeast, Everday strings, Everday post, Holiday portal, three Holiday decorations, Holiday wreath, Strawman and two Holiday structures. They can be accessed in Furnish mode in the Sandbox
– Fixed the issues that could cause the game to crash when sending adventurers on a mission
If you need help with our Editor, here is tutorial recorded by one of our devs: