Apocalipsis: Harry at the End of the World is a traditional point-and-click adventure game, in the vain of Samorost and Machinarium, where solving puzzles comes with a sense of discovery and accomplishment. This tried and true gameplay style is a perfect match for a story about heartbreak, redemption and, quite literally, the end of the world.
In Apocalipsis you play as Harry, for whom the loss of his beloved was the end of his world. Now he has to venture out into the strange, unwelcoming lands to get her back. On his journey he will meet fantastical creatures, straight from the minds of artists from the 15th century Europe, and ultimately conquer his own, personal demons.
Apocalipsis shares with the Middle Ages its artstyle and the game’s world itself is inspired by Book of Revelation and steeped in medieval philosophy and beliefs, with the story taking cues from Dante Alighieri’s “Divine Comedy”.
Every location and character in Apocalipsis was inspired by classical woodcuts by 15th and 16th century artists such as Hans Holbein, Michael Wolgemut, and Albrecht Dürer. This pairing of medieval art and philosophy with video games creates something unique, like you’ve never seen before.
Come, let us take you on a journey you will not forget. Get Apocalipsis: Harry at the End of the World on Steam now!
- Hear Nergal’s dark voice telling you the story of Harry
- Find a new, somber rendition of Behemoth’s music hidden in the game
- Play a classic point-and-click adventure game with a twist
- Witness medieval art coming alive in a video game
- Meet creatures straight from the 15th century codices
- Experience a journey through the end times and see one of the available endings
- Visit over two dozen unique locations with puzzles to be solved and hidden meanings to be discovered
- Shake your spirit with the foreboding soundtrack inspired by the esthetic of Danse Macabre