Klabater is a video games developer and publisher founded in 2018 and based in Warsaw, Poland.
We invest in development projects, increasing their scale and helping their teams to succeed. In addition, we support studios in production, porting, marketing, and sales activities.
Klabater is publicly listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. We hire 30+ team members from all over the world. We believe that diversity is the primary driver of creativity.
Our portfolio includes dozens of ambitious games: Best Month Ever!, We. The Revolution, Help Will Come Tomorrow, Orbit.Industries that we co-produced and published on PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Switch.
We also develop our own games: Crossroads Inn, The Amazing American Circus, and Heliborne are already available on PC and consoles, and Moonshine Inc is coming soon.
We are currently looking for a Unity Porting Programmer position.
Team size and structure?
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- You will be responsible for porting video games from PC to console platforms: PlayStation, Xbox, and Switch. You will manage the process, and work with testers and other programmers.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience in game development and/or porting
- Good understanding of porting processes
- Experience with console platforms development (compliance, certification, submission)
- 1+ shipped title (Consoles or PC)
- Knowledge of Unity engine – including latest & tech stream releases
- Knowledge of C#
- Experience with version control systems
What is important for us in a person?
- English at B1/B2 level
- Good communication skills
- Problem solver
- Well organized
Why do we enjoy working here?
- Relocation (legal & material assistance)
- Interesting work in an international experienced team with multiple projects,
- Flexible work hours, comfortable office with the excellent facility set up
- Attractive salary adequate to skills.
- Bonus system based upon revenue share.
What are the conditions and bonuses?
- 26 days of holiday/year
- Elastic core working hours
- Access to on-demand training programs
- Hybrid work system (possibility of hybrid work 3+2)
- The office is located in Warsaw, 600m from the central station.
- Interesting work in an experienced team,
- Culture of transparent communication and constructive feedback (the development of the organization is monitored on an ongoing basis, both in terms of business and technology),
- Support in relocation,
- Interesting large-scale projects,
- Attractive salary adequate to skills,
- Open training opportunities.
The selection process
1st stage – general video call discussion/meeting.
2nd stage – test task.
The decision process estimated for 14 days.
If you are interested, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org with a note in the title of the message – “Unity Porting Programmer“. We would like to inform that we will contact only selected candidates. Please include the following clause in your application: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the recruitment application to be processed by Klabater S.A., for the purposes of carrying out the current recruitment process.”.