At Klabater, we work together with smaller and mid-size independent studios to realize their promotional potential. Shaping the marketing plans, communications, scaling up, and all production inquiries. We also develop and promote games of our own! You might know us from our indie publishing productions such as We. The Revolution, Help Will Come Tomorrow, and Heliborne, or our own IPs such as The Amazing American Circus, Moonshine Inc., and Crossroads Inn.
We are currently looking for a QA tester who would help us keep our games in good health and ensure our gamers are satisfied and well taken care of.
Team size and structure?
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Performing tests on all major platforms: PC, Switch, Xbox, PlayStation;
- Creating bug reports and updating issue status;
- Evaluating games submitted by developers;
- Collaborating with other departments (for example, creating screenshots for marketing).
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- Passion for games (sounds cliche, but it’s a must-have!);
- Ability to work in a team;
- Basic knowledge of Google Workspace Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets);
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Basic knowledge of Jira
What is important for us in a person?
- Attention to details
- Communicative English.
- Previous experience in testing;
- The understanding of the game development process.
What are the conditions and bonuses?
- Relocation (legal & material assistance)
- Interesting work in an experienced international team with multiple projects
- Flexible work hours, comfortable office in the city center of Warsaw
- Attractive salary dependable on your experience
- Bonus system based on fulfillment of KPIs
- Hybrid work system – stationary/remote
If you are interested, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com with a note in the title of the message – “QA TESTER“. We would like to inform that we will contact only selected candidates. Please include the following clause in your application: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the recruitment application to be processed by Klabater S.A., for the purposes of carrying out the current recruitment process.”.