At Klabater, we work together with smaller and mid-size independent studios to realise their promotional potential. Shaping the marketing plans, communications, scaling up, and all production inquiries. We also develop and promote games of our own! You might know us from our indie publishing productions such as We. The Revolution, Help Will Come Tomorrow, and Heliborne, or our own IPs such as The Amazing American Circus, Moonshine Inc. and Crossroads Inn.
Currently, we are looking for a PR Manager who would help us get the word out about our own and published projects – we’d love to be featured by PC Gamer and the like, so if you feel capable of securing such publicity, do read on!
Team size and structure?
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Plan and execute PR activities and strategies
- Develop and manage public relations efforts to cover all phases of product publicity in order to reach video game enthusiasts and sector specific mainstream online and broadcast media
- Research, write and edit all press materials including press releases, fact sheets, pitch letters, Q&As, media alerts, speaking points and presentations
- Arrange and attend events like press launches, news conferences, exhibitions, and open days
- Develop good working relationships with the video games media and influencers
- Oversee multi-product media events for the public relations team
- Work closely with executive management on product campaigns
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- 2-3 years of public relations work experience
- Expertise/knowledge of video game-related industry preferred
- Knowledge of media production and communication
- C1/C2 level of English language
- Attention to details
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Persistence and determination
- Team player and happy to work in the ever changing landscape of games
Why do we enjoy working here?
- Relocation (legal & material assistance)
- Interesting work in an experienced international team with multiple projects
- Flexible work hours, comfortable office in the city centre of Warsaw
- Attractive salary dependable on your experience
- Bonus system based on fulfillment of KPIs
- Hybrid work system – stationary/remote
If you are interested, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org with a note in the title of the message – “PR Manager“. We would like to inform that we will contact only selected candidates. Please include the following clause in your application: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the recruitment application to be processed by Klabater S.A., for the purposes of carrying out the current recruitment process.”.