Klabater is an independent video game developer and publisher based in Warsaw, Poland. We invest in independent productions increasing their scale, we support studios in the area of production, marketing, and sales activities. Our portfolio includes ambitious independent games such as We. The Revolution, Help Will Come Tomorrow as well as more mass-market productions such as Heliborne or Crossroads Inn. In our own development studio, we are working on Moonshine Inc. We are also developing a console porting department, to which we are currently looking for a person for the position of Middle/Senior Unity Porting Programmer.
- 4+ years of experience in game development,
- 2+ shipped titles (Consoles or PC),
- Strong knowledge of Unity engine – including latest & Tech Stream releases,
- Strong knowledge of C# programming language,
- Experience writing shaders & image effects in Unity,
- Experience with version control systems,
- Knowledge of data structures and design patterns,
- Great communication skills,
- English at B2 level.
- Prior porting experience (PS/Switch/Xbox),
- Experience creating editor tools for Unity,
- Experience working with HD/LW/S-rendering pipelines,
- Experience with other game engines and/or C++.
- Interesting work in an experienced team,
- Flexible work hours,
- Interesting large-scale projects,
- Attractive salary adequate to skills.
If you are interested, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org with a note in the title of the message – “Middle/Senior Unity Porting Programmer“. We would like to inform that we will contact only selected candidates. Please include the following clause in your application: “Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji, zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.1997r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz. U. Nr 133 poz. 883”.