Klabater is an independent video game developer and publisher based in Warsaw, Poland. We invest in independent productions increasing their scale, we support studios in the area of production, marketing, and sales activities. Our portfolio includes ambitious independent games such as We. The Revolution, Help Will Come Tomorrow as well as more mass-market productions such as Heliborne or Crossroads Inn. In our own development studio, we are working on Moonshine Inc. We are also developing a console porting department, to which we are currently looking for a person for the position of Middle/Senior Unity Programmer.
- 3+ years of experience in game development,
- 1+ shipped titles (Consoles or PC),
- Knowledge of Unity engine – including latest & Tech Stream releases,
- Knowledge of C#,
- Experience with version control systems,
- Knowledge of data structures and design patterns,
- Great communication skills,
- English at B2 level.
- Experience creating editor tools for Unity,
- Experience working with HD/LW/S-rendering pipelines,
- Interesting work in an experienced team,
- Flexible work hours,
- Interesting large-scale projects,
- Attractive salary adequate to skills.
If you are interested, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org with a note in the title of the message – “Middle/Senior Unity Programmer“. We would like to inform that we will contact only selected candidates. Please include the following clause in your application: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the recruitment application to be processed by Klabater S.A., for the purposes of carrying out the current recruitment process.”