Klabater is an independent video game developer and publisher based in Warsaw, Poland. We invest in independent productions, increasing their scale. In addition, we support studios in the area of production, marketing, and sales activities.
Klabater, a video games publisher and developer, is seeking Senior Marketing Manager to join their team. We are an independent, indie-focused publisher of such games as We The Revolution, Help Will Come Tomorrow, This is Zodiac Speaking, and a developer of such games as Crossroads Inn, Heliborne, or The Amazing American Circus. Currently, our studio is working over Moonshine Inc and Crossroads Inn 2 projects, while publishing is aiming to release Orbit. Industries, Best Month Ever, Castle on the Coast, Weedcraft, and Kaiju Wars.
We are looking for an experienced marketer who is driven to work on go-to-market and post-launch marketing plans and execute pr and marketing tactics with cross-functional teams and external studios. In addition, the right candidate will be interested in gaming and experience at the same or similira position in the video games industry.
The Marketing Manager will develop marketing strategies and go to market campaigns for Klabater’s own developed video games and published titles. The position will report directly to the CEO. This position is located in our HQ in Warsaw, Poland. The candidate will work with Publishing, Porting, and Development teams to drive attention to Klabaters video games.
- Create and execute marketing plans:
- Work with external PR agencies to secure the broadest possible coverage
- Support Community Team
- Manage tactics that support objectives and strategies for product launches
- Coordinate with publishing, development, and porting teams and external partner studios to make sure plans are flawlessly executed.
- Work with multiple internal/external stakeholders to optimize plans
- Manage asset delivery and distribution: trailers, key artwork, etc.
- Support Sales Team efforts
- Conduct competitive analysis and post-mortem reporting on plan execution
- Marketing skills: Have a great workshop and understanding of the full indie video games marketing mix, including Social Media, Video Media, etc. Be open to learning new things.
- Self-reliance and readiness to take ownership of entrusted projects, take the initiative, introduce new ideas, and set clear goals and objectives.
- Leadership: Keep a clear vision and direction, communicate across teams, both onsite and remote, to strive to achieve planned goals.
- Experience: 2-3+ years in consumer products marketing experience, preferably in video games.
- Indie, engaged, and ambitious video games to work with
- Flexible work hours, pet-friendly office
- The informal atmosphere of work,
- Access to treining and mentoring programms
- Attractive salary adequate to skills with bonus related to achieved results
If you are interested, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com with a note in the title of the message – “Marketing Manager“. We would like to inform that we will contact only selected candidates. Please include the following clause in your application: “Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)”.