Klabater is an independent video game developer and publisher based in Warsaw, Poland. We invest in independent productions increasing their scale, we support studios in the area of production, marketing, and sales activities. Our portfolio includes ambitious independent games such as We. The Revolution, Help Will Come Tomorrow as well as more mass-market productions such as Heliborne or Crossroads Inn. In our own development studio, we are working on Moonshine Inc. that’s why we are currently looking for a person for the position of Senior 3D Artist.
Overview of tasks:
- Creation and texturing of models based on received references, including: buildings, machines, interior design elements
- Importing created assets into the game engine
- Optimization of models to project requirements,
- Participating in the creative process of developing character models,
- Responsibility for quality and timely completion of assigned tasks.
- 3D modeling and texturing skills HP/LP models,
- Experience in creating models for strategy/tycoon games,
- Proficiency in working with 3D graphics programs: Blender, Maya, 3D Studio,
- Proficiency in working with graphic design programs: Zbrush, Substance Painter, and Substance Designer,
- Proficiency in creating textures for created models based on given concepts with additional maps (Normal, Height, Emissive, Metallic, Curvature, AO),
- Familiarity with rigging and animating 3D objects,
- Creating PBR materials based on photos/guidelines provided,
- Knowledge of Unity 3D engine,
- Knowledge of Attlasian – JIRA,
- Knowledge of GIT,
- Self-reliance, collaborative skills,
- 2-3 years of experience, min. 1 completed publicly available commercial game project in portfolio.
- Attractive salary adequate to skills.
- On-site work in the office in the center of Warsaw,
- Real influence on the final appearance of the game,
- Opportunity to join group insurance,
- Work in a friendly atmosphere with nice people,
- Work on an A+ project.
If you are interested, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org with a note in the title of the message – “Senior 3D Artist“. We would like to inform that we will contact only selected candidates. Please include the following clause in your application: “Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)”.