Klabater and JetCat Games announced a giant free update and ‘Total Camo’ pack for HELIBORNE game. Additionally, the basic version of the game is now available with 50% discount for limited amount of time.
New patch brings the biggest free update to the game since its premiere in 2017. Heliborne devs release it as a way of saying ‘thank you’ to their huge and loyal community. Here’s short summary of the additional content available to players:
- Four new helicopters: German Scout Bo 105, Italian A129 Mangusta, Chinese Z-10 and Z-19.
- Two new maps available in single and co-op: each with more then 70 sq. km of operational area
- New PvE mode – Counter-insurgency. Player needs to defeat or contain enemy insurgency, find and destroy enemy staging grounds, protect and provide logistical support to existing positions.
- Counter-insurency game mode features 15 new objective types and additional objective sequencing mechanic – objectives relate to each other and build up into bigger operation in certain area of the map.
- New background radio chatter: your and your team’s activity now will have radio chatter footprint.
- Various improvements and fixes.
- Spanish translation.
Along with this free update comes ‘Total Camo’ pack, a special bundle that contains all the game’s past DLCs. It is now available with 20% discount on Steam.
Heliborne is a tactical helicopter combat game that launched on October 12th 2017. Its gameplay, that doesn’t incorporate any grind or pay-to-win mechanics in both its cooperative and competitive variants, garnered a following amongst vehicle combat and multiplayer games fans. Having over 40 thousand players and brandishing a Very Positive rating of its over 1500+ reviews on Steam, there is no question that, despite its tiny dev team, Heliborne has delivered the gameplay experience the players were waiting for.
But don’t take our word for it, go to Steam and see it for yourself!
New screens from ‘Total Camo‘ pack available here (‘Heliborne’ folder)
‘Total Camo‘ pack on Steam