With a focus on the belief that the community around a game thrives when everyone plays a part, Klabater has made clear to fans how they plan to manage their flagship game Crossroads Inn. The detailed infographic gives a first look at the kind of content that players can expect to see in Crossroads Inn over the coming months. As a thanks to fans for their continued support, Klabater has planned several free DLCs for players to enjoy in the upcoming months.
Alongside the DLC roadmap, Klabater has also revealed a clip of the exclusive song ‘Forget me not’ performed by German singer Alina Lesnik, who was recently featured on the Surge 2 OST and is known for her metal, folk & soundtrack covers on YouTube.
“When Klabater contacted me to perform an exclusive song for Crossroads Inn, I was really thrilled! I was of course excited by the opportunity to sing in a game at all, but above all else I was immediately hooked by the game’s setting. I mean, what’s cooler than fantasy tavern simulator mixed with unique medieval vibe?” – said Alina Lesniak – “I’m really happy to become a part of this game and the team! It was also a great experience to work on a video clip with this unique atmosphere. Marcin Pukaluk did an amazing job composing ‘Forget me not’, I am really happy with the result and can’t wait to play the game!“
Crossroads Inn is available in 2 editions:
Collector’s Edition– 24,99 USD/EUR
- Full OST containing 20 tracks (approximately 45 minutes of music)
- Bonus track ‘Forget me not’ by youtuber Alina Lesnik written exclusively for Crossroads Inn
- Game manual + detailed Bartender’s Guide
- Beautifully illustrated Cookbook with 12 original recipes from different parts of Delcrys continent
- Map of Delcrys continent with landmarks and key locations
- A unique look for Martyn the Bartender (digital item)
- Full Multimedia pack: Concepts, Artworks, Wallpapers, Making-of and video materials
Standard Edition – 19,99 USD/EUR
- Game manual + detailed Bartender’s Guide
- Mini – cookbook with 9 recipes
- OST including 4 main in-game musical themes representing 4 seasons in Crossroads Inn story campaign
- Chosen multimedia assets
Game will be released in English, Polish and German language versions.
ABOUT THE GAME
Crossroads Inn is a real-time management sim with role-playing games elements. The game consists of two unique modes offering totally different experiences. In Sandbox mode gamers will focus solely on managing their business and economy – to build their very own tavern, hire and oversee staff, manage the supply chains and create new dish recipes. In Campaign mode, micromanagement is just a prelude to a rich story as the kingdom is in turmoil and a shift of power is expected. Your Inn will soon attract the attention of important political and military figures, who are desperately trying to hold on to the reins of power. Gamers will become part of a large-scale drama full of political intrigues, vivid characters, treacherous NPC’s and dangerous quests inspired by RPG games – You will even have a damsel in distress to save!
A list of features includes:
- Real-time management sim and RPG in one!
- Two distinct game modes: an epic Campaign mode with a non-linear story (12 different endings!) and nearly endless Sandbox mode dedicated to hardcore sim fans
- A rich and detailed lore with feuding factions and powerful organizations – choose to forge alliances or work against others in an original low fantasy setting
- Once in a lifetime culinary adventure designed in cooperation with the experts from Nerds’ Kitchen! Discover recipes, create new dishes and serve varied menus to attract different social groups
- A complex tavern economy simulation with various groups of customers, special guests, unique and regular employees, dozens of resources and facilities to build and develop – all binded together with a network of reliances
- Original soundtrack composed by talented team including Marcin Przybyłowicz (The Witcher 3) and recorded with traditional folk instruments from various cultures and eras
- Expanded in-game culinary recipes along with a fully developed nutritional system created to influence relationships with different guests and fractions
- Extensive in-game editor that allows to fully modify game and to create your own campaigns, scenarios and adventures with access to all game assets
Media about Crossroads Inn:
- “Crossroads Inn is looking like a clever role reversal with some good ideas” – PC Gamer
- „The Sims meets Middle Ages.” – Gamestar.de
- „”We are positively impressed, Crossroads Inn brings fresh air to the management genre.” – Gamesource.it
- „I don’t beerlive it, there’s an RPG tavern management simulator – how Inntriguing!” – Eurogamer.net
- “Everything seemed perfectly in line” – Canard PC