Klabater have announced today that ’90s Football Stars, vintage tribute to old-school football games, is already available in Early Access on Steam.
- New gameplay teaser available via the following link: https://bit.ly/2E00fH8
- Or download it (along with new screens) from: com/press
- Early Access on Steam: https://bit.ly/2D57ptW
’90s Football Stars boldly recalls the glory days of the ’90s football, bringing back memories of cult classic games like Sensible World of Soccer and popular cartoon series such us Captain Tsubasa. With its vintage, not-too-serious, artistic and creative modern approach to classic gameplay, ’90s Football Stars is certainly a perfect game for people who are weary of football managers or complicated hardcore simulators. It is super fast, dynamic experience with medium sized fields – no fouls and offsides whistled. Just for having fun!
The Early Access version of the game will include the following elements:
- 1 stadium with 5 weather conditions
- Three game modes: quick match, World Cup, International ranking
- Up to 4 players (offline matches)
- 6 languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese and Polish
- 32 national teams
Klabater will be releasing further details on in-game content as the Early Access progresses.
„Football is definitely about teamwork. It doesn’t matter if you’re on the field or play it on console sitting with your friends on the couch. It is always about being together and just having fun.” commented Pablo Cerrutti, Art Director in Purple Tree. „This is why we decided to hit Early Access on Steam. It’s also a kind of teamwork with other people who love football games. I do believe ’90s Football Stars can strongly benefit from such community feedback and I’m looking forward to getting to know what people think about our game.”
Main features of the game:
- Fast and dynamic gameplay reminiscent of legendary ’90s football games
- Who needs rules? No fouls and offsides!
- Vintage art style with VHS filter designed to give that classic ’90s feel
- 50+ national teams available recreated in retro style (after Early Access)
- Super Tackles, Power-ups and Super Speed modes
- Legendary players used as reference: original ’90s kits, haircuts and accessories. Give that hockey hair a second chance!
- Humor – football managers and simulators are boring. Let’s bring back fun to football!
- The original soundtrack bringing back the sound of the ’90s
- Up to 4 players on local multiplayer