Contend with Class Struggle and Survive in the Harsh Syberian Frost
During the onset of the October Revolution in the uninhabitable Siberian wilderness, a group of passengers have survived the mysterious catastrophe of a Trans-Siberian railway train. They must endure in a harsh ice-clad climate until a rescue party arrives. Facing many dangers, their own weaknesses and, above all, their own prejudice, passengers from different social classes will have to unite and make decisions that often go against their beliefs. They will be constantly put to the test and will survive or the decisions will break them. How and if they survive and at what cost is up to the player.
- Screens available here (’Help Will Come Tomorrow’ folder)
- Please visit Help Will Come Tomorrow Steam page
The basic mechanics of Help Will Come Tomorrow focus on the survival of the characters (meeting their needs, gathering resources, expanding the camp, taking care of security, and exploring the surroundings), but players will quickly find out that in order to win, they’ll need to learn the personalities of the characters and work out relations between them, mitigating conflicts and taking care of morale. Players may choose to act selfish but cooperation is key to survival and keeping a clear conscience.
“In Klabater we are focusing more and more on developing and publishing story-driven games regardless of the genre. Be it a survival game or management sim, we want it to contain a compelling and touching story. We strongly believe story is what matters the most. Help Will Come Tomorrow is a beautiful addition to that philosophy. We think of this game as a “spiritual successor” to We. The Revolution, our latest successful game.” – Said Michal Gembicki, CEO at Klabater – “Another unique feature we try to feature in our games is a real historical background. It reflects our personal historical interests in Klabater – we love history and we want use it as a tool to tell immersive stories about the human condition. That was the case of We. The Revolution as well as with Help Will Come Tomorrow. This time we move to the Siberian wilderness in Russia, just before the Great October Revolution started.”
In Help Will Come Tomorrow you will:
- Overcome class animosities between your party members in order to survive in an innovative class relations building system.
- Manage scarce resources and stay alive in the frosty wilderness of Siberia before help arrives.
- Guide 9 unique characters from different social origins and three different society classes
- Discover the intimate stories and past of all the unique characters
- Build and expand your own camp to increase the chances of survival
- Face dynamically changing weather conditions and unforgiving Siberian wildlife
- Experience an in-game event system based on characters’ relations and morale
- Immerse yourself in a touching story set in 1917 pre-Bolshevik Imperial Russia
Klabater is a global production and publishing house. Our involvement includes anything from financial support and investment, through production process support, to a PR & Marketing campaign. We take the load off developers’ shoulders, so they can focus on developing their vision into a successful game. To discuss potential collaborations, please visit https://klabater.com/
About Arclight Creations
Arclight Creations is a small independent game studio founded in 2019 in Warsaw. We are a group of game enthusiasts. Our goal is to provide original and engaging stories that draw attention with an interesting meachnics and beautiful visuals. We think that working in a group of creative and talented people can result with something great, even in a small team. The beginning of our path is the “Help Will Come Tomorrow” project.